All Programs Include
Assistance & Advice
When applying and with Host Family Placements.
Booking & enrolment
in a Spanish Course (should you like to attend one)
We supply you with the documents needed and guidance through the applying process (should you need one)
Throughout your stay in Spain
If you arrive within reasonable hours
In your own private room
7 days a week
24 hours Emergency Phone
With tons of useful info sent via email
Access to FB Group
Where you can meet other participants in your area
Au Pair, Teach & Play and Au Pair Plus include a weekly allowance.
Tutors DO NOT get a weekly allowance.
How to Apply
Once you have gathered all the documents needed,
please submit them to us via email:
including your application form in pdf format if you have not applied online.
Please, state your full name in the subject field when emailing us.
How it works
- Family Profile
- Did not work out?
- Pack your luggage
- Airport pick-up
We receive your full application and the documents needed to apply. Please, email application form and all the documents needed to our coordinator, Clara: firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on your availability, personal interests, expectations, etc we will match you with the most suitable host family possible. We always bear in mind your requests and try to accommodate them as much as we can. However, sometimes it is not possible.
If a host family thinks you are a good candidate for their family, we will contact you to let you know and provide you with the host family´s profile – which is similar to your application form-, where you can see details of the family members, where they live, what they expect from you, their hobbies etc.
If you like the host family’s terms and conditions, a first contact will be made, usually via e-mail or Skype, so you can get to know each other a bit better before committing to a placement.
Sometimes one conversation is enough.
Other times either the family or the applicant need more time before making up their minds.
So, you like each other and are eager to meet in person and start the program? Great news, the placement is confirmed!
Agree on an arrival with your host family. We strongly advise you not buy a plane ticket without checking with the host family first. Once you get it, please inform us as soon as soon you can to arrange your pick-up.
*Your placement fee is due.
** SPECIAL OFFER 2022!
We will still be on the look out for the best possible match for you, and will continue sharing your profile with families that we think are suitable for you.
As soon as another family shows interest in having you as their childcarer or tutor, we will repeat step number 5. We will do this as many times as may be necessary.
Book your flight and pack your suitcase.
Travel to Spain.
You will be picked up at the airport or station by your host family.
Welcome to Spain
- With tons of useful information for your stay in Spain
- Assistance & Advice when applying and with Host Family placements
- Booking & Enrolment in a Spanish Course (should you like to attend one)
- Guidance through the Visa application process & supply of documents needed to apply (should you require a visa)
- In-Country support throughout your stay in Spain
- Access to FB Group where you can meet other
- participants in your area
- 24 hour emergency phone number
- Airpot Pick-up
- Proof of being fully vaccinated (with both doses of a two-dose vaccine or one dose of a one-dose vaccine) at least 14 days prior to arrival in Spain (date(s) of vaccination must be specified), with a vaccine authorised by the European Medicines Agency or by the World Health Organisation.
- Documentation certifying that you have undertaken a COVID-19 nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT – e.g. PCR, TMA, LAMP or NEAR) within 72 hours prior to arrival in Spain and tested negative.
Once in Spain, all visitors must follow the latest government guidelines, including social distancing and wearing a mask at all times in public places indoors.